2012 Resolutions

Some food for thought.. As the Christmas and New Years holiday and festivities come to an end, I find myself  thinking of resolutions for ...

Some food for thought..
As the Christmas and New Years holiday and festivities come to an end, I find myself  thinking of resolutions for this next year.
  1. Smile often 
  2. Develop a discipline and stick to a running schedule. Get fit and do it for me. 
  3. Go on a roadtrip
  4. Take more pictures!
  5. Stick to THIS.
  6. Learn to play a full song on piano. Maybe 
  7. Volunteer. More!
  8. Have a hand in bringing another closer to Christ

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. how are you doing on your resolutions!? :)

    i love looking back on the past and seeing where it lead me to the present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far.. 5/9 are either done or currently in progress! It's truly awesome looking back over the past year, or even since just January and seeing the Lord's hand in some of these goals. Makes me excited and motivates me for what's to come! God is so good, truly. :)

      Delete

Flickr Images