A Texan moves to Kansas

Blogging, right... now that's something I haven't done in quite a while! Maybe not my forte. But I'm getting there and into a gr...

Blogging, right... now that's something I haven't done in quite a while! Maybe not my forte. But I'm getting there and into a groove of my very own as I embark on this time between adolescence and adulthood. It's amazing how time flies and how every wonderful thing has found it's way into my life. So blessed and so undeserving of the amazing things that have happened in just the past few months! Just to hit the highlights:

  1. Graduated from MSU with a B.S. in Chemistry
  2. Started my internship with Blood:Water Mission working at their home office in Nashville
  3. I've moved to Nashville!!
  4. and still busy, busy making wedding arrangements for our wedding in FOUR months!
And I'm so grateful. For everything. I was lucky enough to be able to take a week to visit Josh, the first time I've seen him in two months. While it was hard to say goodbye (it always is), we both know that the sweet life God has for us together is only around the corner. What is 4 months anyway?! I'm convinced that we'll make it just fine. 

Anyway, during my visit to Manhattan (KS) the apparent "Storm of the Century" overtook the area. Josh was released from his grad student responsibilities as an official Snow Day was issued for KSU. In all, it probably snowed about 10-15 inches. Here are some photos of our snow day!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images